Challenges to Internal Security of India
A thoroughly revised and updated edition aims to provide broad perspectives on the issues and challenges regarding the topic ‘Challenges to Internal Security of India’. It is written in a comprehensive and lucid manner meant for complete coverage of the Third General Studies Paper of the UPSC examination. Each topic under the syllabus has been covered in its twelve chapters to serve as a complete theoretical guide. This new edition comes with three annexures for a thorough understanding of government policies regarding internal security and challenges.
What are Customers are saying about us?
1) updates on issues regarding recent terrorists attacks
2) revised edition with comprehensive details on disaster Management.
3) Detailed analysis of the Kashmir problem
4) Completely updated with latest issues and developments faced by Indian security agencies and the armed forces.
5) Detailed analysis of the rise of the Islamic state.
6) Examines the roles of ‘external state’ And ‘non-state’ Actors in aiding and abetting terrorism.
7) Comprehensive text on the rise and spread of naxalism.
8) Inclusion of more practice questions at the end of each Chapter.
9) Includes flowcharts and maps.